To create a blog post using WordPress and Elementor
Post a blog using the WordPress account that will be provided to your LastPass accounts.
- Login to groundwerk WordPress account.
- Create a new blog post: https://bit.ly/3KGtvT4
- Edit it with Elementor
- Research on how to create a blog post using Elementor and WordPress
- Research on google for blog post format ideas
- In WordPress apply the research your’ve done and format you’ve chosen. No need to show us your research.
- Create a blog post using this content: https://bit.ly/3nUO5UN
- The font style must be Montserrat with 15 as size, and 500 as weight. Subheadings should be sized 30, 700 weight and in Uppercase.
- Research for suitable stock photos for the Title page and each point written in the blog.
- Make sure to place a photo in between each point written in the blog. How the photos will be formatted is up to you.
- Add your name at the top of your post.
- Don’t forget to add the references and format it accordingly
- Publish your work.
- You’ll be assessed with your effort and how harmonious your designs look like.